Add Your Poem
So some kind soul has handed you a copy of one of our ‘100 Vapour Chain’ books and you have read what came before and then written your own response. Congratulations, you are going to find yourself in good company.
From there, what you do next is simplicity itself:
- If you haven’t already, take a photo of the page of the book where you have written your poem.
- In the form below, enter your email address so that we can get in touch about your poem. We don’t share these things with anybody else.
- In the box that says ‘Post Title’ enter your (writing) name and then the name of the poem.
John Smith – “My Poem’s Name”
- In the front of the book it will show a Category Number from 001 to 100. This s the Vapour Trail on which your poem will appear and should be written in the front of the book.
Using the drop down list where it says ‘Please Choose Category’ choose this number. This will make sure that your poem is included in the right thread
- Copy and Paste your poem into the Text Box, formatting it so that you are happy with it.
- In the ‘Short Biography’ Text Box, tell us a little about yourself, and anything else we should know about the poem
- Upload your photograph of the page of the book using the ‘Choose File’ button
- If you wish to upload a photograph of yourself, click on the ‘Add another image’ link, and then the ‘Choose File’ button that is displayed. Remember we my have children of many ages reading the web site. 🙂
- Check everything that you have done above and if you are happy, click on the ‘Submit Post’ button.